CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Again,
Summer is over...kapoot...done deal. Don't get me wrong...I love this time of the year. I think Vigfusson farmers are almost done haying...wow..took so long. Hopefully they will get some more combining done this weekend. They started last Friday and then had a major break down. CRAPPY!
Kylee is enjoying grade 3. In her life right now she can't decide if she wants to figure skate or take tap dancing. I don't think both is an option because every evening would be full. It is nice to be at home once in a while too. She should be starting her piano lessons again. She is trying to talk her way out of piano this year but I think we have to put the foot down and make her do it. She wanted to play piano so bad last year and we went out and bought this humungo keyboard that we really don't have room for...so she has to make use of it.
Kadence is doing her little thing as usual. She loves to play barbies and polly p's. She is also a huge fan of the Wii. This was another recent Vigfusson purchase. I have to say it gets a bit pricey once you have all the games and nic nacs you need. It is also worth every penny spent. Our family has so much fun with it. We have spend hours playing this thing. I usually dont like video games other than Guitar hero.
Well, this time I am actually boring myself writing this...so best I stop. O yeah, one more thing....90210 ROCKS! If you haven't already tuned in to this wonderful show it is on Tuesday nights.
Chow....................................................................................April Out!

0 comments: